Save the date!
Our 10th-anniversary celebration will be on 9/9/23…details soon! We will have:
- Dexa Scan! Sign up here to learn your visceral vs subcutaneous body fat as well as your bone density.
- 1:00pm – For the WOMEN – Dr. Welsh, OB/GYN and Dr. Ally, PT will talk about hormonal and pelvic floor muscle health in regards to exercise during menopause, followed by Q&A to address specific questions. Sign up HERE for this FREE seminar! Wives, daughters, mothers and friends are welcome! You do NOT need a membership!
- 2:00 pm – For EVERYONE – Dr. Brian Flanagan will discuss Back Health and Fitness and an overview of Dr. Peter Attia’s book, Outlive, about how to live a longer and HIGHER QUALITY life – as well as what tests you should request from your doctor and Q&A. Sign up HERE to reserve a seat – you do NOT have to be a member!
- TYR will be here with some of their fantastic athletic gear including clothing, shoes, sunglasses and more!
- Kinetik Chain will be here with chiropractic assessments
- Art Medrano will be here with stretch sessions
- AND we will have fun giveaways from LMNT, Fringe Sport, Goodr Sunglasses and more!
- AND we will be holding a fundraiser and AUCTION to raise money for the people of Maui, Hawaii who have lost so much in the fires.
CrossFit Odyssey – CrossFit
Joints/Tens (No Measure)
Ten of each:
Back Extensions (supermans),
Push Presses and
500 Meter Row
Three Sets of:
100 Foot Double Kettlebell Farmers Carry
5 Burpee Broad Jumps
10 Walking Lunges
10 Wall Ball Shots
Metcon (No Measure)
Performance and Fitness:
Every 90 seconds, for 30 minutes (5 sets) of:
Station 1 – 20/15 Calories of Rowing
Station 2 – 5 Burpee Box Jump-Overs + 8 Strict Pull-Ups
Station 3 – 20 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lbs)
Station 4 – 5 Burpee Box Jump-Overs + 10 Walking Lunges with KB Farmer’s Carry (32/24 kg)