Weighted sit ups: 3 x 5 using a 5 kg plate behind head while feet are draped over bench and having someone holding your ankles. If 5 kg is too heavy, then use less weight
Basic & Performance
- Bench press: 4 sets x 8 reps. If you have a max in bench that is current the work up to 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%. If you do not have a max that is current, then use those % as perceived exertion.
- Clean deadlifts: clean grip to hip…slow to the knee fast to the hip. Set up correctly!
- Front squats: 4 x 8 at 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%,
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Alternating Reverse Lunges with KBs or DBs
- 30 Double-Unders/60 singles