Cash out…100 sit ups for time!
Basic & Performance:
- Every 90 seconds, for 12 minutes (2 sets of each):
- Station 1 – Muscle-Ups x 3-8 reps
- (or low-ring muscle-up transitions x 3-8 reps, or ring dips x 6-8 reps @ 2111)
- Station 2 – Arch to Hollow Rolls x 20 reps
- (alternate from holding a supine hollow body position to a prone arch/superman position without your hands or feet touching the floor)
- Station 3 – Supine Ring Rows x 10-12 reps @ 2111
- (get as horizontal as possible, maintain engaged glutes and abdominals throughout the movement)
- Station 4 – 45-60 seconds of Handstand Walking – use a partner to assist if necessary
- (OR 45-60 second Nose-to-Wall Handstand Hold if you need more time to get comfortable upside down)
Against a 2-minute running clock, complete a total of six sets of the following:
- Row 300/250 Meters
- Push-Ups x Max Reps
- Rest 2 minutes between sets.